Size: 50 litres, 30 litres and 10 litres
Martins Premium Potting Mix is formulated from organic composted materials combined with coir, water storage crystals, controlled release fertiliser, trace elements and wetting agent to provide your plants with the best possible growing conditions. Martins Premium Potting Mix is suitable for use in all types of containers, Large or Small. This mix is a premium grade potting mix suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
This mix with the addition of coir and water storage crystals has an improved water holding capacity. This increases time between watering and allows the mix to hold more moisture. It is a high quality free draining mix suitable for most plants. When planting natives we suggest using Martins Native Planting mix.
This Potting Mix provides your plants with an ideal growing medium to develop strong healthy root growth. It contains sufficient nutrients for up to 9 months of plant growth.
The inclusion of Soil Wetter in this mixture will assist in water penetration, eliminating water run-off and improving the re-wettability of the potting mixture for up to six months after potting.
- Highest quality mix to provide your plants with the best possible growing conditions
- Contains controlled release fertiliser for 9 months plant growth
- Contains water storage crystals and coir for increased water holding capacity and time between watering
- Suitable for use in all types of containers, large or small
- Made from quality blend of composted organic materials
- This mix complies with the requirement for AS 3743 for a premium grade potting mix