Lighter in smell than original Yates Dynamic Lifter and once applied and watered in, the smell reduces quicker. Great for pots, on patios and balconies or areas where you may be concerned using the original Dynamic Lifter products. Yates Dynamic Lifter Reduced Odour Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser is still packed with all the organic goodness of our unique blend of natural ingredients. It breathes life into your soil by adding organic matter and encourages microbial and earthworm activity, and the nutrients are released slowly so they don’t burn the roots of your plants.
NPK 3.2: 1: 1.5
NPK (WA only) 4.9: .9: 2.4
Plus calcium (Ca), manganese (Mn) and zinc (Zn)
How to Use
Directions for use
Yates Dynamic Lifter Reduced Odour Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser is ideal to use on all garden plants. Always water well after application.
As a guide, one adult handful holds about 75g. One cupful holds about 100g.
Flowers and vegetable beds
Mix 100g per square metre into soil prior to planting, and then re-apply as a side dressing every six weeks during the growing season.
Native shrubs, azaleas, rhododendrons and acid-loving plants
Starting 15cm from the plant trunk, apply 50g to 100g per square metre, in spring and again in autumn (higher rate for fast-growing plants).
Other ornamental shrubs & roses
Starting 10cm from the plant trunk, apply 100g per square metre every 6 to 8 weeks from spring until mid autumn.
Fruit trees (all types)
Apply 500g for each year of the tree’s age (up to 5kg), once in spring and again in autumn. Place in shallow holes spread over the root area of the tree.
As a guide, use 10g for a 15cm diameter pot, or 30g for a 30cm pot etc.
Planting trees and shrubs
Mix between 200g and 500g into the soil in the planting hole as it is being filled. (75g per 20cm pot size, up to 500g for large trees).
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Do not use in areas of ruminant grazing
- This product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs, if consumed. Avoid heaping as this may attract dogs
- Cultivate into the surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming
- Store away from dogs. If dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- DO NOT apply around the trunk of the plant, apply around the drip line
- Avoid excessive contact with foliage
- This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANTS
- May raise pH over time, so care may be needed with alkaline soils